Project - Slides Show and Tell
Here’s your chance to flex some slideshow muscle. For this project, you’re going to build a short slide show about something you have some knowledge of and could theoretically give a five or ten minute speech about. You’ll have the opportunity to show off your Slides skills and some special knowledge that you have. Think of it as a show-and-tell.
You can refer to any of my slides from earlier in the semester for examples.
- Think of something you have knowledge about and could talk about for five minutes (You will not have to present these, though!). Some examples:
- A sport
- A type of pet
- A hobby
- A profession
- Open up a fresh PowerPoint file and begin to craft a brief presentation
- Shoot for five or six slides with four to five bullets per slide.
- Try to find pictures for each slide.
- Apply transitions to all slides and animations to as many slides as you can.
- You will not have to deliver this as a presentation. Merely submit it as normal as a file to Canvas.
- Let the Designer pane do some of your heavy lifting.
Your slide show must exhibit the following features:
- You must use a theme other than the default
- You must use images on more than half of the slides
- You must have at least 5 slides
- You must have a title slide
- You must use transitions and animations
- No low-effort submissions.
Good luck, have fun!